Terms and Conditions
Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions:
The ALSF Web Site
- The ALSF provides the information, documents, photographs, video clips and other materials (collectively, "Materials") contained in this web site (the "Site") as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site ("Users"). Materials presented herein are for informative purposes only.
- ALSF administers this Site for itself. All Material on this Site is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials in this Site are those of the various authors of the work and are not necessarily those of the ALSF Management Board, Governing Council or the countries they represent.
- Use of this Site is at User's sole risk. Materials provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. ALSF specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability or current validity of any such Materials. ALSF periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the Materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence, shall ALSF be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to result directly or indirectly from use of this Site.
- This Site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information and content providers. ALSF does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness, reliability or current validity of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information or content provider, or any User of this Site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk.
Links to Third-party Web Sites
This Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of ALSF and ALSF is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. ALSF provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by ALSF.
Linking to the ALSF Site
Generally, Internet web sites may link to the Site without seeking the permission of ALSF. However, such links must clearly identify ALSF as the source of the information displayed and preserve the integrity of ALSF web pages without alteration.
Preservation of Immunities
Nothing herein shall constitute or be considered to be a limitation upon or a waiver of the privileges and immunities of ALSF, which are specifically reserved.
Scam emails falsely implying association with the ALSF
If you are a victim or have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or phone call purportedly from, for or on behalf of the ALSF, do not respond to the email and please email us. The ALSF is actively trying to put a halt to these misleading practices, and we continuously pursue criminal activity with the assistance of multiple international security organisations in order to protect the ALSF. We greatly appreciate your help in bringing suspect communications to our prompt attention.